Call for Nominations
Submission Deadline, February 20, 2023
ArSHA members are encouraged to nominate ArSHA active and life members in good standing for any of the open positions listed below. Please consider nominating yourself for any of these open positions. For more information on the Executive Board and voting eligibility, see pages 3-5 of the ArSHA Bylaws: https://www.arsha.org/documents/ArSHA-Bylaws-Revised-April-2018.pdf
The following positions are open for election for the term which begins July 1, 2023.
- President-Elect: This is a three-year commitment. Eligible members are those who have already served a position on the ArSHA board.
- Year 1: President-Elect;
- Year 2: President;
- Year 3: Past President.
- Vice President for Audiology – two-year term
- Annual Convention Co-Chair – 2024 Convention
- Annual Convention Co-Chair-Elect – Co-chair-elect for 2024 Convention; Co-Chair for 2025 Convention
- Membership Chair – two-year term
- Recording Secretary – two-year term
- Treasurer – two-year term
- Community Relations Chair – two-year term
- Professional Development Chair – two-year term
- Government Affairs Chair – two-year term