Call for Nominations
Submission Deadline, February 27, 2020
ArSHA members are encouraged to nominate ArSHA active and life members in good standing for any of the open positions listed below. Please consider nominating yourself for any of these open positions. For more information on the Executive Board and voting eligibility, see pages 3-5 of the ArSHA Bylaws: https://www.arsha.org/documents/ArSHA-Bylaws-Revised-April-2018.pdf
The following positions are open for election for the term which begins July 1, 2020.
- President-Elect: This is a three-year commitment.
- Year 1: President-Elect;
- Year 2: President;
- Year 3: Past President.
- Vice President for Speech-Language-Pathology: This is a two-year term.
- Annual Convention Chair-elect: This is a two-year commitment.
- Year 1: Annual Convention Chair-Elect;
- Year 2: Annual Convention Chair.
This position may be shared by two co-chairs.
- Ethical Practices Chair: This is a two-year term
- Communications Chair: This is a two-year term