Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist
- 1 active job (view)
~~$1000 Sign-On Bonus*~~
CLINIC-BASED SPEECH AND LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST OPENING IS NOW AVAILABLE!
UCP of Central Arizona provides comprehensive services to individuals with disabilities and their families by providing physical and developmental support as well as educational growth which is the foundation for independent living for “Life without Limits.” UCP is looking for therapists that have expertise not only serving children with cerebral palsy, but in helping children with autism, sensory processing disorder, genetic disorders, orthopedic disabilities, birth defects, effects of in-utero drug or alcohol exposure, traumatic brain injuries, developmental delay along with other diagnoses that affect the ability to live life without limits.
NOW HIRING AT OUR UCP THERAPY CLINIC IN NORTHERN PHOENIX!
- Provide speech and language and/ or feeding assessments and direct therapy services in a developmental and medical model setting for children ages 0-12 years of age.
- Develop a therapeutic plan for speech, language, oral motor, cognitive or feeding skills that can be carried out in the home.
- Join a comprehensive interdisciplinary team to address outcomes and goals for each child.
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK AT UCP!
- Learn about loan forgiveness. Did you know that if you work for a non- profit, you may qualify to have your federal student loans forgiven?
- Check out our medical insurance and sick-time.
- Don’t work holidays! Enjoy holiday and vacation time.
- Grow with a team committed to excellence. Get support for your professional growth with financial support for professional education and with on-site continuing education.
- Minimum: Master’s degree in Speech and Language Pathology from an ASHA accredited university, a pediatric internship and Clinical Certificate of Competency from ASHA required.
- Preferred: Master’s degree in Speech and Language Pathology from an ASHA accredited university, Clinical Certificate of Competency from ASHA, one or more years of experience working with children with developmental delays or a variety of disabilities preferred.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus.
- Must possess a Speech and Language Pathology License with the state of Arizona.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and adequate insurance coverage per UCP policy.
- Must have reliable transportation with daily access to vehicle.
- Must meet agency licensure standards for fingerprinting, CPR and First aid.
- Advanced computer skills. Ability to use technology on hardware devices, mobile phones and software programs.
- Must be able to perform physical duties of the job including lifting children up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to bend, kneel, squat, walk and run.
Call us! Opportunities may vary!
*Payable after 6 months of continuous work as a full-time therapist.
UCP of Central Arizona is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our human capital is the most valuable asset we have. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities and talent that our employees invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our culture, but our reputation and UCP’s achievement as well. UCP of Central Arizona is a Equal Opportunity Employer.