School Speech Language Pathologist
School Speech Language Pathologist in Phoenix metro area (Surprise) for 2020-2021 School year.
Make up to $80,000.00 a year, as a full-time independent contractor.
As a SLP in a school, you are able to work with students of all ages with a wide range of communication disorders. You will help evaluate, treat, and educate students in the educational setting and have the opportunity to work, collaborate, and educate other professionals and families. In addition, you will have the opportunity to collaborate and supervise speech language pathology assistants to assist in caseload management.
The SLP is required to participate in Individual Education Plan (IEP) and Multidisciplinary Evaluation Team (MET). Progressive Therapy is committed to providing high quality direct therapy services to each student, according to their IEP.
- Masters Degree in Speech Pathology or Communications Disorders from accredited college or university
- Valid Arizona Department of Health Services Speech Language Pathologist License
- Valid Arizona Department of Education Certificate
- Valid American Speech Language Hearing Association Certificate
- Valid Arizona DPS-Issued IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Complete Speech and language evaluations as a part of the Multidisciplinary Evaluation Team
- Participate in IEP and MET conferences, team meetings, etc.
- Assist and guide teachers in observing, describing, and referring suspected delays/disorders in students.
- Provide support, tips, home care plans for parents/guardians as needed.
- Supervise SLPA
For More Information Contact; Brian Eyer at 623.535.5741