Speech Language Pathologist – $10,000 Sign-on Bonus
When you join the healthcare team at Phoenix Children’s, you’ll see the world of medicine through the eyes of a child. You’ll be amazed by something new every day, inspired by the capabilities and expertise of your co-workers, and you’ll be able to transform your professional ambitions into realities. Here, you can be part of a growing system that will never outgrow its sense of joy, purpose or discovery. Come grow with us.
We’re looking for lifelong learners who transform curiosity into discovery to join us in an inspiring place—filled with hope, positivity, support and compassion.
Speech Language Pathologist - Up to $10,000 Sign-on Bonus
- Evaluates and treats patients with a wide range of diagnoses including but not limited to speech, language, cognitive communication, voice, feeding, and swallowing. Demonstrates knowledge of typical development and possesses skills necessary to provide age appropriate services. Uses pediatric-based behavior management strategies and matches diagnostic/therapeutic interventions to age/ability of the child, using a framework of family-centered care. Establishes appropriate treatment plans with age-appropriate, functional, and measurable goals with target timeframes. Obtains mutual agreement upon discussion with family/guardian. Implements patient’s plan of care using various treatment modalities as prescribed by a physician. Performs patient/family teaching for maximizing function within the home/community and implementation of home program. Provides care as outlined in standards of care according to ASHA and the PCH Policies & Procedures Manual.
- Maintains appropriate and timely documentation in compliance with Joint Commission, state/federal guidelines, and CARF standards, including participation in Total Quality Management.
- Organizes, coordinates, and collaborates with other disciplines within the hospital and resources within the community in order to maximize value and effectiveness of plan of care. Participates in and contributes to discharge planning, care conferences, school re-entry, patient and family education, and outpatient rounds.
- Builds and maintains rapport within the department, hospital, and community, professionally interacting with physicians, families, and hospital/community personnel. This includes preparation and participation in in-service training programs. Supervises and directs rehab technician and/or students, providing input into their performance evaluations.
Phoenix Children’s offers full- and part-time employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive pay with incentives
- Sign-on bonus up to $10,000 plus generous location package*
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance beginning the first day of the month following hire date
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 per year
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)
- Childcare discounts and much more!
*term and conditions apply
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Josh Levy, Talent Acquisition Partner: firstname.lastname@example.org