Champion Schools is a highly performing ‘A’ rated K-8th Elementary School awarded ‘Charter School of the Year’ in 2014.
Champion Schools is seeking dynamic, enthusiastic teachers, coaches and paraprofessionals to join our team in providing our rigorous, content-rich curriculum to achieve high academic results for the 2021-22 school year.
Champion Schools is dedicated to fostering academic excellence through the integration of accelerated content rich curriculum, using powerful and diverse instructional techniques encouraging critical thinking and the development of problem-solving skills. We will also use the community as a laboratory to construct knowledge through exploration and discovery.
We are looking for an experienced Speech-Language Pathologist to fill a 4-day a week or 32-hour equivalent per week position beginning in the 2021-22 school year.
This position covers a current caseload of less that 70 students in Kindergarten through 8th Grade with a full-time Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant. The SLPA provides most of the direct service time, so the SLP position primarily involves supervision of the SLPA and conducting evaluations as well as these items:
· Maintain high expectations for student academic success and conduct
· Reinforce school-wide rules and expectations
· Implement warm-strict classroom management techniques
· Collaborate closely with fellow teachers and other staff members
· Differentiate instruction effectively to meet the individual needs of students
· Identify students who are academically at risk and initiate effective intervention strategies
· Build strong relationships with students, staff and families
· Possession of a master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology or the equivalent from a nationally or regionally accredited college or university
· Completion of a supervised clinical practicum
· Completion of postgraduate professional experience in the field of speech-language pathology
Salary & Benefits:
Champion Schools offers a competitive salary and benefits
School Campus Locations:
Champion South Mountain
7900 S. Jesse Owens Parkway, Phoenix, AZ 85042
250 S. McQueen Road, Chandler, AZ 85225
Champion San Tan
1846 E. Bella Vista Road, San Tan Valley, AZ 85143
Job Type: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $55,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance and Life Insurance as well as a 403b Retirement Plan