Speech Language Pathologist – Pediatric Home Healthcare
Come see what in-home therapy looks like when you have a company dedicated to creating the best possible experience for clinicians and families. Solace clinicians enjoy company-provided vehicles, tablets with internet access everywhere, proprietary scheduling systems, dedicated support staff, unlimited educational opportunities and small interdisciplinary support groups.
We are looking for a passionate Speech Language Pathologist (Speech Therapist) who loves working with the pediatric population to provide home-based therapy services in a condensed geographic zone. Give us a call if you live in or nearby the following areas:
- Queen Creek
- Unlimited opportunity for professional development
- Insurance available first day of month following hire date
- 4% Matching 401K – Safe Harbor Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company Vehicle Program
- Membership to ContinuED
- Industry-leading training
- Office Team Support for all Non-Clinical Needs – Billing, Referrals, Scheduling Assistance, Provider Office Coordination and much more
- Must hold a Master’s (minimum) degree in the field of Speech Therapy from an accredited program
- Meets the educational and experience requirements for a Certification of Clinical Competence in speech pathology or audiology by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Licensed to practice Speech Therapy in the state of Arizona (required by start date)
Salary $74,360 - 127,400. Compensation dependent on experience.
For more information, please contact:
Phone: 303-432-8487 ext 343
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy of Solace Pediatric Healthcare is to provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.