Speech-Pathologist in Schools, $85,000/school year, Phoenix, Tucson and Surrounding cities
$85,000/school year (2023-2024) and 16 weeks off. We are always finding new ways to show appreciation for our employees and will make you smile year after year. You will also receive yearly raises working in the schools with STARS.
Call Brian @ 480.221.2573 or Ginny @ 602.478.5850
Now is your time to be a STAR in sunny Arizona!!!!!!
STARS is hiring for the current and upcoming school years. STARS places excellent Speech-Language Pathologists throughout the Phoenix, Tucson and the surrounding area public schools. You can be part of the largest school contract agency in AZ. STARS is therapist owned and operated. You will receive an unbeatable support system and resources with STARS' proven track record.
$87,000: CCC-SLP Bilingual
*Bilingual = English & Spanish
STARS offers you a fantastic benefit package including:
* 16 weeks off a year to spend with your family and friends
* $1,000/year Continuing Ed Money
* Paid Licensing Fees
* Paid Certification Fees
* Paid ASHA Dues
* Paid ArSHA Dues
* Spanish Immersion trip
* Hawaii Trip for two
* 100% Company paid Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance plan
* 125, Direct Deposit
* Evaluation tools and treatment supplies
* STARS supervises your CF year
* Two company sponsored parties with professional entertainment
* Company newsletter
* STARS sponsored dinner meetings with national/local speakers
* Yearly raises
* $500 Referral bonuses open to anyone (provided after 3 months work completed)
* Moving $
* Birthday gifts and other appreciation throughout the year.
* Genuine Appreciation
YOU WILL FEEL LIKE A STAR!!!
STARS will help you to obtain, and reimburse you for, your AZ State Fingerprint Card, License, and Certification.
Apply Here: here
Call Ginny at 602.478.5850
Call Brian at 480.221.2573
Fax resume to 480.836.1992
Email resume to Jobs@StudentTherapy.com
Learn more about benefits here
See our SLP Job Page here
Read our Testimonials here
Email Resume To: Brian@StudentTherapy.com
Contact Info: Brian Paulsen
Contact Phone: 480.221.2573
Contact Email: Brian@StudentTherapy.com