The Arizona Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ArSHA) welcomes you to its online home.
ArSHA is the professional association for audiologists and speech-language pathologists in Arizona. This site is a resource for ArSHA members regarding the association’s activities, CEU opportunities, job bank, and licensure updates, as well as for non-members wanting career and membership information.
Striving for a state where everyone communicates to their full potential.
Empowering Arizona’s speech, language, and hearing professionals through advocacy, leadership, and professional development to best serve those with communication and related disorders.
If you need to find an Audiologist or Speech-Language Pathologist, ArSHA maintains a list of certified audiologists and speech-language pathologists for consumer referrals. Please contact us for more information.
We encourage you to also visit the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) web page for additional information regarding the profession. Issues, resources and other information are updated regularly, so please visit often!
Becoming an ArSHA Member:
Interested in becoming a member of the Arizona Speech-Language Hearing Association? Please download the ArSHA Membership form below, fill it out, and return it to the ArSHA Office.
ArSHA Mail-In Membership Application- Adobe PDF
ArSHA Online Membership Application
What does ArSHA do for me as an Audiologist or Speech Language Pathologist?
- Annual CE opportunities
- Discounts to annual convention, seminars, and webinars
- Strength in numbers
- Audiology + SLP members together = stronger impact at legislative level
- Lobbyists to advocate and monitor at the state legislature and licensing board
- Committee and task forces to work with state organizations to promote our professions
- Website, email communication, and social media presence with alerts and information
- Liaison with ASHA
- Forum for ethical concerns to be addressed
- Awards and Honors given to deserving members
- Networking and employment opportunities
- Opportunities to participate in leadership in Association governance
August-October marks the time to lock in your benefits as an ArSHA member! Starting October 1st you'll have access to numerous benefits including free webinars and a reduced fee for next year's conference. Click here to start the process.