ArSHA Membership Guide
Becoming an ArSHA Member:
Interested in becoming a member of the Arizona Speech-Language Hearing Association? Please download the ArSHA Membership form below, fill it out, and return it to the ArSHA Office.
What does ArSHA do for me as an Audiologist or Speech Language Pathologist?
- Annual CE opportunities
- Discounts to annual convention, seminars, and webinars
- Strength in numbers
- Audiology + SLP members together = stronger impact at legislative level
- Lobbyists to advocate and monitor at the state legislature and licensing board
- Committee and task forces to work with state organizations to promote our professions
- Website, email communication, and social media presence with alerts and information
- Liaison with ASHA
- Forum for ethical concerns to be addressed
- Awards and Honors given to deserving members
- Networking and employment opportunities
- Opportunities to participate in leadership in Association governance
The ad setup form is only visible through the link in the purchase confirmation email or account.